Monday, September 1, 2008

IRLS675 Prelude

"All that you say is truth, Kees vaan Loo-Macklin. You are the most monstrously evil, self-centered, cold and uncaring individual your race has likely ever produced." He extended a pair of glistening, slime-coated tentacles and exchanged liquid with the man. "Naturally I will help you in any way I can." We all read about the great first lines to stories right? Well, I thought I'd begin my course blog with a great last line--from the book, The Man Who Used the Universe, by Alan Dean Foster. Today is the last chance I'll have to spin my wheels. Ahhh......not thinking feels good. I tried not to look at the course home page but that was a lost cause. It's not that I'm dreading the start of a new class.....it's more like.........anticipating the start of a new class that's going to take a lot of hard work. Yeah, that's it. Okay. Time's up. Let's get down to work.

No comments: