Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2009 First Blog

Wow. I haven't written in my blog for what seems to be a really, really, long time. Guess when I don't have to I tend to forget about it. I just happened to look at the website I created for my UA class last year and my blog link was there. Just had to take a peek for old times sake. Now I need to change out some of my YouTube links. Those seem to go bad every so often. I'm taking IRLS 673 this semester. It's a real change from my previous classes. All reading but that's not so bad. It's pretty interesting at times. Slower pace for me which suits me fine for now. I was always on the edge of my seat last year. In a way, I miss that but hey, I've got plenty to keep me busy. Well, guess I'll go read now.

No comments: