I'll just mention how amazed I was several years ago when the music ipods came out. I thought the demise of the music CD was on the horizon when the masses were given the opportunity to pick and choose specific tracks of music for purchase. Books on tape could be loaded onto them as well as RSS feeds from a whole variety of websites; subjects were endless, spanning daily news feeds to science, to health, movies, gadgets, you name it. Now, videos can be downloaded and purchased, as well as full-length movies.
Robots are being developed for companionship. Second Life and online communities are prospering. I'm at a loss for words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Anna,
It's me, do you know who this is? Your Joshua Bell video doesn't work, can you download it back? I also remember some of the Outer Limits monsters.
Post a Comment